Please note - there are no refunds for any reason. We ride regardless of weather conditions.
All you need to know to ensure you and your machine and track ready!
- At Arizona Motorsports Park - it is required that you have a stock exhaust OR dB Killer (Sound reducer for aftermarket exhausts). There is a 96dB limit. The motorcycle MUST pass the sound requirements.
- Tires and brakes must be in good condition with no visible cracks or dry-rot.
- Bike must be free of oil, fuel and coolant leaks and missing bolts/screws. All parts must be secure. No loose bolts/fasteners.
- Headlights, turn signals, and all glass or plastic lenses must be removed or taped over or disconnected. Remove or tape over mirrors.
- Kill-switch must be functioning and throttle return should work smoothly without sticking or hanging up.
- Regular coolant is permitted.
- Chain not too loose or too tight based on tech discretion.
- Kick-stands must be able to remain securely in the up position, or be removed.
- Center stands are not recommended due to clearance issues.
- Rider must have medical insurance coverage.
- All equipment must be in "good condition". Free from major tears or needing repairs.
- Gloves - must rise above wrist. Gauntlet style glove required.
- Boots must cover the ankle and rise just below the calf. Road / track boot preferred. Boots may not be a construction style boot.
- Helmet must be manufactured in the past 5 years and be DOT or SNELL or Euro compliant. Full face helmets ONLY.
- Full leather or textile suit permitted. 2 piece suits allowed.
- If 2 piece it must zip together (2/3 of waist must be zipped).
- ALL SUITs MUST HAVE back, shoulder, knee and elbow protection.
- LEATHER STRONGLY preferred.