Please note - there are no refunds and registration is non-transferable for any reason. We ride regardless of weather conditions.
Outlined below are our requirements to ensure you and your machine are track ready!
Riders who have Emergency Crash Detection Services on their phones can deploy emergency personal if on track and an incident / crash occurs. As such, phones are banned from being on track. Should emergency personal show up track side as the result of a rider on site and deployed from a riders phone, the rider will be charged for those fees. Estimated is approx $2500 for Fire, Ambo and Police. The rider is 100% responsible for all emergency services fees billed to the track for your emergency services call. We can not request rider simply turn this feature off due to liability reasons. (Example - Rider fails to turn it back on and get in an accident after the event.) The track day company does not have the ability to monitor each phone, so the only option to ensure this doesn't occur it to require riders to NOT bring their phones on the race track.
There is no alcohol or drugs (Based on Federal Law requirements) allowed / permitted on the premises at any time for any reason.
Riders may not be impaired to any level while attending a Brake Free Track Time event.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines can and will result in track access being revoked immediately and up to permanent banning from the facility without a refund of any kind..
- At Arizona Motorsports Park - it is required that you have a stock exhaust OR dB Killer (Sound reducer for aftermarket exhausts). There is a 96dB limit. The motorcycle MUST pass the sound requirements.
- Tires and brakes must be in good condition with no visible cracks or dry-rot.
- Bike must be free of oil, fuel and coolant leaks and missing bolts/screws. All parts must be secure. No loose bolts/fasteners.
- Headlights, turn signals, and all glass or plastic lenses must be removed or taped over or disconnected. Remove or tape over mirrors.
- Kill-switch must be functioning and throttle return should work smoothly without sticking or hanging up.
- Regular coolant is permitted.
- Chain not too loose or too tight based on tech discretion.
- Kick-stands must be able to remain securely in the up position, or be removed.
- Center stands are not recommended due to clearance issues.
- Cruisers, motorcycles with floorboards and or bags are not permitted.
- Rider must have medical insurance coverage.
- With safety as our priority - we will NOT ALLOW ANY HELMET / SUIT MOUNTED video hardware. Nothing can interfere with the safety of your equipment.
- We absolutely welcome the use of cameras - they need to be safely secured to the motorcycle. Please use safety wire / zip ties etc or a secondary system to secure the camera. Cameras / debris can become a safety issue for another rider. If your camera falls off, we will not go looking for it at any point. If the track comes across the camera before the end of the week, they will contact us. Notify registration if you lose a camera. We don't want you to lose your cameras so please make sure they are secured to the bike and ready for a day at the track.
- All equipment must be in "good condition". Free from major tears or needing repairs.
- Gloves - must rise above wrist. Gauntlet style glove required.
- Boots must cover the ankle and rise just below the calf. Road / track boot preferred. Boots may not be a construction style boot.
- Helmet must be manufactured in the past 5 years and be DOT or SNELL or Euro compliant. Full face helmets ONLY.
- Full leather or textile suit permitted. 2 piece suits allowed.
- If 2 piece it must zip together (2/3 of waist must be zipped).
- ALL SUITs MUST HAVE back, shoulder, knee and elbow protection.
- LEATHER STRONGLY preferred.