The core of our program is the team that make it up. With over 80 years of track experience between 6 riders, we offer expertise, good communication skills with a focus on FUN!
We have been coaching for close to a decade now and hope join us for an amazing day of training.
Below is a brief recap of our extraordinary team of coaches;
- James "Philly" Joyce - First Track Event - 2002
- National & Regional Expert Level CCS Road Racer & Champion, Amateur Champion (Select classes), Head New Rider Clinic Coach and Curriculum Expert since 2014
- Matt Hartlieb - First Track Event - 2000
- AMA Professional Road Racer, Championship winner of a National title from CCS - Race of Champions held at Daytona and over 11 regional championships attained, Xcel Rider Coach
- Alissa Fergueson - First Track Event - 2011
- 2021 (4) Time Amateur Champion ASMA, Expert Level Road Racer, Coach and Control Rider
- Sean Ungvarsky - First Track Event - 2015
- Moto America Professional Road Racer (8 podiums), 2020 AMA Supermoto National Champion, Coach and Control Rider.
- Ash Natarajan - First Track Event - 2004
- Regional Expert Level CCS Road Racer (multiple podiums), YCRS/ ChampSchool graduate, MSF Basic Rider Coach, Control Rider and New Rider Clinic Coach
- Jim Hornaday - First Track Event - 2014
- Expert CVMA Road Racer, Amateur Champion (Select classes), YCRS Champ Graduate, New Rider Clinic Coach
- Jeremy Sims - First Track Event - 2015
- Expert Level Road Racer, Podiums In Multiple Classes with CVMA, WERA, and ASMA, Coach & Control Rider