New Rider Tips
Many riders (especially those new to the track) often ask what is needed to have a great day at the track - aka - "What do I need to bring?".
- A motorcycle and all the safety equipment needed to meet all of the "Requirements" outlined on our website. Visit this link for specific details.
- Hydrate and fuel the body by eating healthy and drinking lots of fluids prior to and during the event.
- Shade is a must. At Arizona Motorsports Park there is some shade, however I would suggest riders bring an easy up. There is no shade at any of the other tracks we visit.
- Anchors for easy ups. Please secure all tents / easy ups in anticipation of high winds. Often wind conditions change while riders are on track - so properly securing your equipment is critical.
- Chairs are recommended. One for the rider and a spare or few for friends.
- Power is NOT provided at any of the facilities we visit. You will need to bring your own power if needed.
- We would encourage riders to attempt to trailer the motorcycle to the event, however this is not required. MANY riders ride to and from the events.
Before leaving for the event - ALWAYS double check you have;
- Keys - Helmet - Gloves - Suit - Boots and you should have the barebone minimums to make it through the day! Everything else is a nice to have at this point. See you at the track!
General Daily Schedule - Once you arrive;
- Arrive on time. Sign the gate waiver and enter the facility.
- Locate a place to set up your pits. Unpack and set up.
- Visit Registration and sign in to the event and sign the rider waiver.
- After checking in for the day, visit tech. Tech will look over the motorcycle for obvious safety issues. If approved to ride, return to your pit area.
- The Rider Meeting will occur 30 minutes before the track goes hot. This is where we address the group and set safety expectations.
- After the riders meeting occurs - we RIDE!
- At the conclusion of the day - pick up your area and enjoy your afternoon.